Do girls remember and compare their first relationships to current/future relationships?

Hi so me and my girlfriend of 1 year broke up I was her first boyfriend. I did everything I could to make her happy like spoiling her, never calling her out of her name, telling her good morning/ goodnight every night, making time for her, and more. To the point where every female including her mom says I wish I had a boyfriend like you or I wish my boyfriend did those things everytime I talk to one. But is it true girls like my ex will look for things in her next relationship? And what if she can't find it?

20