Should I break up with him? HELP?

We've been together for a year and almost four months since the first time (LDR). we've broken up two times with him initiating. He's been really good to me since the last time we got back together, but our past mistakes just haunts me down and I'm so depressed. I've been distant lately ik and he's not really giving me his time to chat and just gets so mad when I leave him in text cause he messages once every 4-6 hours, this is not normal cause we literally text each other like we're obsessed before or when I don't say "I Love you". he's home- schooled, no occupation, and loves playing games (what he told me).

Our past mistakes were pretty horrible. The first time we together he cheated a few times... I forgave him for being honest and tbh I don't know what i was doing with him cause i was just like "ehh whatever". Then we broke up, then we got back together like 2 days later, I acted like I didn't care in that relationship, but I did develop feelings for him. Ig he sensed that and broke up with me and lied that it was family problems instead. 5 days later he got into a relationship with a gal. I don't know I felt betrayed like he cheated on me again. He wanted to be friends and always asked for forgiveness repeatedly then started flirting with me. I told him multiple times that he shouldn't do that and i didn't want to be friends with him and everything then he says he loves me? A week later he broke up with his girlfriend and got together with me.

Kinda regretted that. Now I'm just understanding everything we've done. I feel like his second choice: he came back for me cause his ex also liked someone else when they were dating and everytime he cheated on me. Anyways he had called me pathetic, hoe, fuck off in the past and I've called him bitch and whore tbh not as much as him. but oh well. I'm just tired of fighting for his attention and everything but I love him so much and can't leave him. I want him to be mine. You'd think our relationship would be perfect if u didn't know our past

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Your in a very toxic relationship. Time to move on. There is so much baggage between you two, I don't see the purpose of keeping this relationship alive.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are wasting your time on this guy.