Should I give him ANOTHER chance?

my boyfriend cheated on me twice. not by sex but flirting and talking to other girls, caught him both times in which he attempted to lie. i hate liars and cheat. what do you think guys?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's already done this it can escalate and turn into physical cheating. I'd forgive him, but if it turns physical you should get rid of him

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Just move on. I could understand forgiving one transgression, even though I personally wouldn't. But two? C'mon, have some pride. Dump the shit.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes you have to ask yourself how many times you are willing to keep walking past a lion when it has already attacked you twice before. If you walk past it a third time then your own culpability has to be questioned, because you are refusing to learn from past lessons. Do you see what I mean? We can only be the innocent party for so long before we eventually have to take blame for putting ourselves in harm's way. You are not the cheater, you didn't cause the cheating, but if you keep going back to a cheater then you are pretty much self harming.

Unless he can offer you some real assurances on why he won't do this again, and then firmly demonstrate changes in his actions over a period of time, then you have to pull yourself out of this relationship.

1|0
    0|0
    • thanks much. that's true

• How do you know he flirted?

1|0
    0|0
    • always search his phone

• Show All
    • he deletes convo so i see nothing

• but i can just imagine. the girl is from same community and i won't fight over any guy

What Girls Said 7

• Ask yourself first. Do you love him? Then give him a chance.. but you have to tell him if this happens again, you're gonna break up with him.
    If those things really make you annoying... just break up and meet a loyal guy...

1|0
    0|0
    • he's a great guy trust me. my mom loves hm but it's just the flirting thing. i just don't get it

• Show All
    • Plus, good guy never makes a problem. .

• true

• its your choice babe.
    if this hurts you to the point where you want to leave then maybe you should OR give him a chance to do better if you still want to be with him..

all the best!

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're stupid, yeah.
    If you're smart and have self respect, nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you gave him plenty of chances. He may of liked you. Maybe you were able to help him through hard times or who knows. If he truly loved you, he wouldn't break you or do this to you. In the end though, it's what you feel. Fuck what everyone else thinks- the decision is up to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have zero tolerance for liars and cheats. I might not have given him a second chance if he were mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • BREAK UP WITH HIM.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope don't once cheats always cheats

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes