Should I send my ex a message during Christmas?

We broke up in June and I feel like we both took it pretty hard. In the end, breaking up was something that both of us needed. We both needed to work on ourselves and figure out whats best for us. It wasn't a bad breakup in the sense that, we "hate each others guts", more like... it would be too hard to remain friends after everything we've been through. My question is, should I send him a message around Christmas just wishing him well and hoping he has a good holidays? Or should I just avoid it all together? I still care and worry about him and I wanna make sure he's doing well but I also dont wanna open some old wounds...:( Help.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes if it won't hurt you, when he does not reply you. But to be free do so, and wish him all the best irrespective of his reply or not.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah. The few times we do communicate, he always asks how im doing and vice versa. He's always been decent...

Most Helpful Girl

• U can. Maybe not remain friends friends. But distance friends that care for each other. I don't see anything wrong with that.

One thing is breaking up and another thing is "hating" that person only because of a breakup

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Take a call from your past experiences as sending him a message after a fight. If the response was bitter, don't care to text him this time.

0|0
    0|0
  • No... leave it alone, don't open up old shit, cuz maybe he don't take the gift in the Spirit you sent it in. Leave it alone

1|0
    0|0
  • It would be good if you did that it might help to give you both closure after your breakup

1|0
    0|0
  • i would say if u still care and he is still a friend then yes send the message and maybe it will help u both out in the long run

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't message him, he is your ex he has given you wounds, hurt you, you want to get hurt again? Leave him. You can message me here though. 😊🌷

0|0
    0|0
    • I dont think we'll ever be together again but I just want him to know I'll always have love for him,

• Yes, send him an egg-nog drunken text.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think dont do it

0|0
    0|0
  • why? lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• No don't do it.

1|0
    0|0
  • A guy did this to me once and it pissed me off.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, u shouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • DO NOT DO IT!!!
    you will set yourself back in your healing. you broke up for a reason!!!
    please don't do it!!!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes