What should/will happen?

So the guy I like and I had finally started dating after like 2 months of talking and being friends. He initiated kisses that night, we cuddled, and stuff. Today he tells me that he's not feeling it and how Saturday was "all you" as in it was all me. He played me, I feel like a fool but friends tell me that he's the one who will look like a fool tomorrow when people find out. When we started dating everyone found out, was happy for me, and boosted our relationship. People know that I like (d) him a lot. He seems to want to be friends.

• You should still be firends
    19%(3)15%(4)Vote9%(1)
  • He played you, he's not a friend
    56%(9)44%(12)Vote27%(3)
  • He's gonna realize he was wrong and come back for you
    6%(1)4%(1)Vote0%(0)
  • You're gonna find someone better
    19%(3)37%(10)Vote64%(7)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Personally on this sort of situation, which has happened before, you should drop it. Let him go even though you might still be attracted to him, there's no point in continuing if the feeling isn't mutual. He might realise it's just a short phase or it may be permanent but things can get worse if you continue to be friends with him after this.
    Besides, you're both still young so it's not like you're gonna find your life partner at this age. And he doesn't sound like one of he says he "wasn't feeling it."

• Find someone better.

• you're 16 and female, odds are good there will be at least a dozen others between now and menopause.

• I think you fallen for a jerk

• you deserve better

• Its good you found out early before something else happened you would regret. He's a loser.

• And that is why you don't date bad boys

What Girls Said 2

• He's not good enough for you

• chin-up girlfriend! i know it sucks right now because you really liked him, but the right guy is going to be happy to make it all about you! you're still young so if this guy is only 16 too, then don't worry because boys make stupid mistakes :)