I let him see me upset, how bad is this?

we ended things about a month ago but I want to get him back. I saw him out last night and the fact that he wasn't acting like he normally would around me, and me being drunk I got upset and started crying. he saw me crying too.. how bad is it that I let him see me upset? this prob pushed him away more?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• i wouldn stress about it... just the next time you see him at a bar do the same thing he did to you... act like "oh hey nice to see you, no big deal, then get on that dance floor and rip it up! stay till last call he will be watching you but act like you don't care and don't notice him, then catch a cab home. you will get a text or a phone call from him the next day guaranteed. but seriously don't stress about what happened and don't try and text him or call him right now. just leave it be. you'll be okay.

What Guys Said 2

• it all depends on the guy. some guys will get that spark, that no matter what the reason is, the fact that yur crying gets to them. it might have also made him think you a lot of thing going on, and made him take a few more steps backward. you never know

• I will never understand this unwritten "never let him see you break" rule you girls have. So you got emotional. You were drunk. We've all been there. He probably has emotions on the matter too. Meh, it's not a big deal. But if you're going to make a move to get him back, now's the time.

• Why is now the time? what should I do

What Girls Said 0