Hair on cheekbone?

I have a little bit of hair on my cheek, its not very noticeable from far, but really up close you can see it.

Is this unattractive at all ? what can I do about it ? I've tried plucking it but it just grows back...

21

Most Helpful Girl

• People probably won't be analyzing your cheeks with magnifying glasses. It seems to me like it would be fine. It's normal for guys to have facial hair, and some people just have more hair than others. I wouldn't mind it personally.

However if you really feel the need to remove it you could try waxing. It would be much quicker than tweezing individual hairs but (supposedly) the hairs grow back normally, not as stubble, and get thinner over time. (I say supposedly because I wax, legs etc. It works much better than shaving for me but they do make it sound better than it really is.)

What Girls Said 1

• You could always try shaving it with a razor.

• Tried it, it just grew back thicker so I had to pluck the thick ones lol

I don't wanna look like a wolf :(

What Guys Said 1

• STOP PLUCKING IT! Plucking hairs anywhere just makes them grow back even faster! I have a unibrow and I pluck it 1-2 times a week, and it sucks! Stop plucking it and start shaving it is all that I can say man.