Hurt, lost help?

me and my boyfriend broke up.. I felt like it was for the best. we had a hard time communicating with him. and he was on some more stuff that I wasn't. I feel like he was selfish in terms of being a lover, and boyfriend. he never compromised but always wanted me too. he 12 years old me and I just didn't think it was a problem neither did he. I just miss him. I wish he treated me better... we weren't going out for long maybe like 7 months but I gave him ALL I had like every little piece of me. he taught me things and he just in general I think we just couldn't communicate. but anyways. I was the who broke up with him.. and I know this time it's for good luck. but I just am having a hard time... getting him out my mind. I need help don't I? I know this is what I wanted but I just knew I wasn't happy always trying to make him happy wasn't making me... any advice?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Breakups are hard, it's hard to let go of that person that was there when you were bored, or when you needed someone to talk to. It's hard not having that person to tell the bad news or good news about work, but as time goes by, you become used to it, and you will move on. He's not the only guy on earth, and he won't be your last boyfriend. I know it feels like you have a void in your life right now, but that void will soon be filled with things you like to do, and friends you like to spend time with. And then another guy will come along and you will be in another relationship.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• The same reason why my ex broke up with me and now he is texting me everyday. I don't really know, yeah you think it's for the best, but sometimes when that person is far from you, you just miss him, and you wanna talk to him and stuff. So if you still have feelings for him, don't let him go, just discuss it with him and tell him that you aren't happy when he is doing those things. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you think what you're feeling isn't normal? You just sound a bit like you're worried you're not reacting appropriately? But thos emotions are normal for a breakup.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes