Ex GF's bday is coming up, should I text her happy bday?

So my ex girlfriend has her bday coming up (Jan. 1). She ended things claiming she wanted space/confused feelings for me. Since I have gone NC outside of saying hi to her if I pass her in the halls (we work in the same building). Since the breakup I have gone NC but she keeps tabs of my social media and tried to send some cryptic texts a few weeks ago.

My first instinct is to not text her happy bday but not sure if that seems petty or immature. Chances are if her bday wasn't on a popular holiday (new years) I wouldn't even remember and no text would be sent.

Figured I would get some feedback on what the best course of action is.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, just say happy new year and follow it up with happy birthday. Don't type a long ass para or sentence. Don't do it first thing in the morning though. And if she replies just send her a smiley emoji.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• If you guys are ok with each other then why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that you should say "Happy Birthday 🎈🎁🎈

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex-boyfriend's birthday is the day after that and I'm planning to do the same thing but I'm not sure if I should

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes