Ex girlfriend left out of the blue/emotional and curious looking for replies?

She went on a family vacation and going through the airport she had a major panic attack also inside he runs in her family. Sunday came she was on edge and we got into an argument I tried to calm her down before she drove an hour away because I didn't want her driving emotional. A couple hours later she called me and texted me as I was at my son's soccer game and I couldn't respond right away so she got rude and real smart with me through text. I called her on the ride home and told her I was upset that she was being mean to me through text and I guess I did answer her like a smart ass. She hung up on me and that was the day that we broke up. Then a couple days later after she blocked me on Facebook and Instagram she was on my Instagram liking a couple posts. I drove to her moms place to return the necklace and figuring since so much time has passed we could have a talk, but her mom called the cops on me no charges filed against me basically I was told to not contact her. She has added about 500 guys on Facebook and Instagram and is constantly liking their photos. About two days ago she posted a Trent Shelton video about sometimes you need to love from a distance, and just because your relationship ends does it mean your life is over. She has always been an attention seeker she was before I met her and stopped while we were together and started right back up to how she was now. Even after everything that went down I can honestly stay I love her with all my heart I know we could work through things together and I really believe we are a very good fit for one another. Christmas is a week away and I really want to send her a gift. I guess I'm hoping the time away could benefit us and we could have a very positive future together. anyone's opinion on the relationship and a Christmas gift please let me know. she always said she was afraid I would abandon her and I turned out to be the one that got abandon.

21