What should I do? My boyfriend cheated on me?

i was playing a joke on him I told him tat I cheated on him and about a month later he cheated on me before I had the chance to tell him the truth what should I do now?

62

Most Helpful Girl

• Was there some reason you played this joke on him?

This was playing with fire, and unfortunately, you got burned. I mean, you can try telling him the truth. But I mean, he was clearly very upset - but also, at least initially, loyal. He didn't dump you even believing that you cheated on him. Then he went and cheated back, which really isn't a good move for anyone, but ... You kind of got what you were asking for. I'm sorry. I know this probably really sucks. Hopefully you can make amends of it.

• Damn you started it..why even play a joke on ur boyfriend like that? I'm sorry but that was the stupidest sh*t you could've done..^^^ she's right

What Guys Said 2

• That's not a good joke. Your humor sucks and you got what you deserved.

• You couldn't tell him the truth in 1 month?! And that type of joke is not funny.

What Girls Said 5

• LEAVE him! once a cheater always a cheater.

• That seems like a cruel joke. But try telling him the truth. Good luck.

• What a stupid a** joke. It is completely immature and I would say what you do now is realize that playing games is the dumbest thing you can ever do. And you didn't have a chance to tell him in a MONTH! ? That's total BS and you were playing with him! And got what you had coming!

• you can't be 30-35 at all. this is just way too immature. you shouldnt have played a joke on him that was really stupid and immature, haha looks like the joke's on you.

• cheat on him with me