What to do about an intense sex drive?

so my fiance loves sex. And we have sex almost every time we hang out which is awesome but what if she gets bored. or isn't happy with our sex in the future? how do I keep it exciting

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I am personally this way and like to do it every time I am with my boyfriend. I dont expect him to try and keep it interesting by always doing different things. What is important to me is that there is always passion and lust when we do it. Part of the reason why I like it so much isn't because I am horny but because that is how I connect on a really deep level with him. Being that intimate makes me feel so amazing and incredible since 2 people are connecting on a totally different level than they can normally. If she is anything like me, it is important that you just have the drive and desire to physically be with her--its less about changing it up and more about the intense passion of wanting to do it and being with the person.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• You won't lose sex drive at all if you waited instead you get more sex drive. Just hold it until is time.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are plenty of different things to do and sex itself doesn't get boring it's usually the partner that does and if you limit yourselves such as things you won't try for some reason

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes