Ex Boyfriend got a new gf?

Why do guys get a new girl so easily which girls get a new guy like years after their break up?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Because Guys generally approach and go after any girl they want. If a guy wanted a new girlfriend, he would approach new girls he sees potential or has interest in. Girls on the other hand might like a guy, but will seat on their hands, keep their fingers crossed and hope and wish he approaches, just like the millions of other girls who are doing the same. Even when a lot of girls enter relationships, they end up with the assholes who comes to talk to them rather than the guy they actually WANT. Guys have all the options of girls in the world cos we do the approaching, whereas girls only options are the guys who approach them, douches or not. Until they can learn to take control of their dating life, a lot of girls end up dating the douches that approach them, because manwhores are usually the bolder ones a lot of times.

Most Helpful Girl

• Same way with my ex. We started dating a little over a year ago now. After broke up with me, that I saw him with at least 3 girls and flirting with more in only 4 months. :/
    It's unfortunate. I guess some guys have the moves.