Ex Boyfriend got a new gf?

Why do guys get a new girl so easily which girls get a new guy like years after their break up?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because Guys generally approach and go after any girl they want. If a guy wanted a new girlfriend, he would approach new girls he sees potential or has interest in. Girls on the other hand might like a guy, but will seat on their hands, keep their fingers crossed and hope and wish he approaches, just like the millions of other girls who are doing the same. Even when a lot of girls enter relationships, they end up with the assholes who comes to talk to them rather than the guy they actually WANT. Guys have all the options of girls in the world cos we do the approaching, whereas girls only options are the guys who approach them, douches or not. Until they can learn to take control of their dating life, a lot of girls end up dating the douches that approach them, because manwhores are usually the bolder ones a lot of times.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Same way with my ex. We started dating a little over a year ago now. After broke up with me, that I saw him with at least 3 girls and flirting with more in only 4 months. :/
    It's unfortunate. I guess some guys have the moves.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• because most guys are assholes, or they think they can drown their sorrows with someone else (he was not in his right mind to leave a pretty girl like you)

1|0
    0|2
    • lol why are you such a pussy worshipper? who told you most guys are assholes? Where did you get this statistic from?

• Show All
    • Bruh, you must live in some jungle, with gorillas for men. Where I live, men are actually classy gentlemen, If anything men are the ones who get taken advantage of due to believing in traditional approach to dating, paying bills and ensuring the lady is happy. Many of the guys are actually the ones who are left with a sour taste in their mouth when many of the sluts due to feminism in this modern age don't deserve even half of the effort the men put in. Classic dating style should only go to classy women who are difficult to find these days, this is what I been trying to teach my friends.

• @Joti_Harrison here in Romania there is no feminism or at least haven't heard anyone mention anything about it, but women suffer heavy abuse here, from getting pregnant at 12 and getting expelled while the boy is not just ok but seen as a cool dude or worse, to getting beat up in the street, being called whore (curva) is nothing new and people ignore it and no one doing shit, if they can defend themselves ok if not they're fucked, boys all just want to fuck, leave and never hear from them again, and repeat, the word dating is not what it should be, it is considered... weak... it's depressing really

• Because guys chase girls. Girls see a cute guy, she thinks he is cute but does nothing about it, then wait for another guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm guessing it's called "moving on". The quicker, the better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Life goes on, right?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• All boils down to choices... men want to jump into a new relationship to try and "forget" the last one.. where women process the breakup before getting in another relationship so it won't mess up the future one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have always wondered that too.. it's hard to find a good one. it seems like a lot of guys are pretty insensitive.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes