What should happen now? I don't know what to do!

hello. my last post I posted was about my girlfriend dumping me and has a new current boyfriend she is flaunting currently. is its been since February of our break up and just today she was reaching in touch with me and she found me. and spoke to me

from what I know she wanted to reach out to me basically to say a few words to me. I'm really confused. I don't know her motives.

what I told her was to make it brief as to what she had to say. she said that she never did anything to hurt my feelings. I told her that she did and how she did. I told her that I can't be around you knowing that you have someone else. she doesn't know what its like because I never put her in the position. I told her I wish that person was me. I wish I could be the one making her happy. and she will see in soon time that a lot will unravel and you will see everything the way she is supposed to see it.

i never told her that I loved her, or that I missed her. I showed no emotions in anyway. only how I wanted wanted to be to her at that point of time.

from what she said she wants me to be happy, that's her only wish, she loves me until her last day, there's nothing she can say to change my mind about this situation. she said that she wanted to reach out to me and let me know that she cares the same for me. and she wanted me to know that she'll be there for me.

out of curiosity, she wants to know how my life has been. I said endearing. I kept the convo brief. she knows basically how I feel without showing any emotions.

the last statement I said to her was this:

"some people may know the right words to say at the right time. not me, I know how to love the right way at the right time"

i left it as that.

i know not to listen to her at this point about anything she has to say. just watch actions because they speak for themselves.

from what I know she seen me last week. we had an eye to eye moment and she felt the hatred in my heart I have for her. she also had a nightmare that she would never speak to me again. I don't know if her guilty conscience is kicking in. but she was searching everywhere to contact me.

personally I don't know what going on in her head, or what's going to happen. overall I really don't know care about anything now. my only questions are:

why is she coming around now?

is she starting to realize how she feels?

is she paving a way for me to come back?

is she just trying to rid of her guilt and satisfaction by saying those things to me so she can feel good about herself?

is she really in love with me still?

i have no idea really. she still is with her new boyfriend. but for the moment, its all good. help me out!

11

What Girls Said 1

• Why is she coming around now?Reality hit.She wasn't thinking about you or your feelings towards this whole situation,she only thought about herself and it hit her.

Is she starting to realize how she feels?IDK

Is she paving way for you to come back.I think she genuinely wants to give you closure and her guilty conscience knew she didn't end it right.Don't go back to her.

Do NOT go back to her.Focus on yourself and moving on.It's over.She dumped you in a second for another guy,that shows her true colors and character.She felt guilty and was trying to make amends to her mistake to make herself feel better.Don't hope for anything with her,don't expect anything,be realistic,move on.You're in the denial stage

What Guys Said 1

• ok man. I have been in the exact same place... EXACT. I know you care for this girl, I know that you want her back. in my situation all she wanted was for me not to hate her. that's all. nothing more. I don't want to say that's all she wants but its exactly how it went down for me. I know this isn't what you want to hear. I know what you want to hear is that she wants you back and she is just making her move to get you back but its not the reality. I could be wrong man. but what I'm saying is try and get over her. I know its tough and I know you have lost sleep over this and your trying your best not to email her or text her. but dont! if she wants you back then she will say so. she will make the move. she broke your heart and you think that you will never meet another girl like her and that she was the one for you but time will change that. I know it doesn't feel like that now but you will realize it in time. I know exactly what your going thro and it sucks. but hang in thee bro your better than her. I'm here to talk if you need someone to talk to.