Did you ever experience a Long-distance relationship heartbreak?

How it was? Do you think it was easier to move on?

12

What Guys Said 2

• I don't tend to hold a great sense of permanence over the presence of people in my life. They come, they go, new ones come. That's kind of how life is. Everything has a time and everything has an end. I don't really get hung up on that anymore if I'm honest. I consider myself at the post office window of life. Next... next... next... xD lol

• My long-distance relationship was so successful. For two and a half years I talked to her only by the telephone and sent her gifts by way of UPS and cards and she moved into my home after all of that and we traveled the world together four years after that

What Girls Said 1

• When I was 12 I years old I had my first "boyfriend" (who would become gay several years later) we went on vacation for 2 weeks (our families were on vacation together) and during those two weeks I became really attached to him and it took over 6 months for me to get over him. I used to cry all the time because I missed him and he also cried over me when our vacation ended. I still remember it. We went to Yellowstone national park.