Is it common to still feel attraction to your ex?

I had a girlfriend when I was 14 years old, we are just friends now. So far she is the only girlfriend I've had, she made the first move, she admitted that she had a crush on me. That's how our relationship began. Ever since we broke up, we both seem to trust each other even more than when we were together. She has a new boyfriend but she is still friends with a lot of guys. After we graduated from high school, she started to send me messages on Facebook telling me that she misses me so much. I still think she is pretty, she still thinks I'm handsome but is it common for people to still feel attraction for their ex?

73

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah depending on what terms y'all ended on it's possible

Most Helpful Guy

• It's normal after all just because you broke doesn't mean you'll magically forget her