What percentage of ex boyfriends go back to their exes?

out of 100

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say half, It depends how they left things... I often have break ups, but it's over complications as to why we can't be together such as distance or clashing schedules. If she broke up with me because she had cheated on me or something the chances of me trusting her enough to date her again would be lower. So the percentage is controlled half and half.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think anyone has ever done a study on this...

Why not just call him?

• Lol because I want him to miss me

• Then it is a good thing he broke up with you. (And if you are saying this and you broke up with him, you're out of luck and I feel bad for this guy.)

• 89.2232456 % - Sorry

• Thats a good thigggggggg lol

• 0%..I kinda hope my ex gets hit by a bus or Steve Irwin'd.. She hurt me so so bad and was such a **** about it.

What Girls Said 2

• idk, a lot. before me, my boyfriend was always dating around, and he always went back to his ex's cause he's dumb like that.. sorry to say aha but its true. of course I love him though<3

• Why not just call him? The stronger her feelings, the less likely the call. Why? More vulnerability and more to lose.