When do you know you have to let go?

I wonder at what point you guys let go of a person (your crush). What are things which make you realize that things are over?

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's a crush , then it's time to let go when your crush isn't showing any signs of interest, and acts indifferent or disinterested in you. Or if s/he is pursuing other people

If it's a relationship, it's over when only one person is making the effort in the relationship. Love is worth fighting for, but not if you're the only one fighting to make it work

What Guys Said 13

• Restraining order.. Just kidding lol

• when you are getting too much stressed over, and you its not fun anymore being with them, and you realize that your partner is just causing depression, destruction and bad things in your life

• To be honest. There is no such thing of letting go. You may either get so much use to the person or things she does doesn't comfort you. Letting go is a cool way of being selfish.. Everything is repairable. Bullshit philosophy and our own ego.

• I have a few rules to deal with this as everyone I ever crushed on never liked me back...

If we not having sex or I know we not gonna do it after 1 month, I cognitively neutralise if and end it. Move on.

• You stop thinking of her or you develop another crush/infatuation.

• as stubborn as i am i feel that there are a million awesome girls out there i could potentially date so why should i spend time chasing one that doesn't wanna be with me.

• When she gets colder and doesn't talk like she used to or smt

• Usually, if I see something that bothers me, I pack up my shit and move on.

• When you find that the feelings are not the same.

• how can anne know if feelings are the same. i doubt that even happens. i think you mean if you are not both interested in perusing anything?

• yeah thats all i meant. :)

• oh i see you meant your feelings not hers vs yours. i read it wrong :)

• Unless I see she is interested in me I let her go, I don't want to be annoying or look desperate

• There is a girl I can't let go since a year now :(

• Saame, sucks :/

• @BlastTheKidd well i did not tell her yet, but she knows I am in love with her (she was speaking about it to one of her friends and her friend told me)

• hmm maybe she's waiting for you to admit it? :) If she's still with you then she must be waiting for your answer. Aside from that, she doesn't attract any other guys like you around her right?

• They do not look you in the eyes

• when i realize i can't "really" have them. and that's pretty much less than 5 minutes of seeing a girl I want.

What Girls Said 7

• When I realized he preferred this ugly nasty girl over me. He was ignoring me to pay all this attention to her and it wasn't to make me jealous either. He was just being stupid. It was like airborne virus level and I just had to walk away.

• i guess when you find to for sure they dont want you. which means you gotta ask. get rejected then move on.

• when things keep getting worst

• They're simply not making an effort anymore. You're basically doing everything to get them to talk to you or notice you.

• I was dating a guy and I fell in love but he didn't want anything so I tried to play his game but didn't feel good at all so I let him go.
    He didn't want to go tho so we still text as friends.

• When I continuously saw the guy I almost had a relationship with slowly stopped looking at me and just seem to be happy without me I knew he had moved on & I had to as well.

• When the feelings aren't the same as they were before! Its how you feel and hows his reacting.