I'm still having a hard time with a breakup from almost a year ago?

My ex girlfriend left me randomly back in march of this year, I'm still blocked everywhere and she left me left over text.. I still haven't gotten any closure and she said she lost feelings for me and everything called me the worst and it really hurt me.. especially how she showed up to my Hpuse for my moms birthday the night before she left me.. It's just I've been really depressed still I get into these times I cry and feel really down.. especially at this time since it's Christmas.. I know I should be over it already but I did really love her and I did everything for her... we were together for a year.. the way she dealt it was like Bi Polar.. I absolutely promise I didn't do anything to hurt her or anything and I'm still confused till this day... I still haven't heard ANYTHING from her like how's that possible... it just mind boggles me... how heartless

62

Most Helpful Girl

• People are only loyal to their own priorities... their own needs and wants. Sometimes their priortites change , so they grow apart from you cos their feelings start to change.

You haven't gotten closure because she's left you with unansweed questions. All you can do is accept she's changed and moved on from you. You'll become an emotional wreck if you keep questioning why

Most Helpful Guy

• Find a hobby so you can get your mind to focus on other things

What Girls Said 5

• I'm honestly very sorry to hear that, that seems like a very tough situation for you. It happens that people fall out of love, but its cruel if one side still hangs on. I think she might have thought that a quick, clean break would be best and the easiest, but thats really unfair to you. Girls can be quite confusing :( I hope you find someone that won't treat you that way and that you get the closure you deserve! All the best and I still wish you a Merry Christmas

• Yeah I just want closure of some kind especially how she text my mom and came over over for her birthday back then saying "with lots of love etc.. for her birthday.. and then next day u randomly do that... I still feel down especially around these times because last year everything was great... she just like changed overnight which is driving me crazy how she hasn't answered or contacted me or anything yet

• She blocked you on social media?

• It seems pretty similar to my situation! My ex boyfriend left me this April... he just ignored my existence and stop answering to my texts, I talked to his mom and then he sent me a text saying we were broken up.
    I was expecting that he would send me a text on Christmas but nop.. he didn't even remember me
    I know exactly how you feel... I did everything for my ex too, helped him in any possible way.

• It's ok I was upset for at least a year and a half

• that is completely heartless :'( dont feel bad to cry whenever you need to as releasing the stress is the only way to fully recover

What Guys Said 1

• My man, I am in a very similar situation. we ended about four months ago and yet I'm here with my broken heart still breaking down from time to time with no closure. my advice is to confide in others and take it one day at a time. I wish you luck