Why would he say this too me?

My ex and I have not been together for over 5 months... We were supposed to meet up one night this week but he never confirmed if he was working or not so I made plans and he text me last minute about meeting up... I wished him a merry Christmas and his response was wish HIS girls a merry Christmas too... I'm really not sure if I'm reading into to it or not or what his deal is... Any help would be appreciated

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Why are you even communicating with an ex at all? Ohhhh you must be one those that think you can reconcile and ride off into the sunset together and live happily ever after. Lol smh. Have fun with that

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm guessing he has daughters since he wanted you to wish them collectively a Merry Christmas. It could be just that or he's being a douchebag.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like the guy has not changed at all. Last minute texts and change of plans? I believe that was the reason why you broke up with him in the first place because he would do things like this. I miss my ex also, and I understand the feeling of not wanting to be alone and wanting someone to love you back. But the guy is showing that he doesn't care about getting back at all. He should be eager to want to see you. Or maybe he is doing this to see upset you will get and how much you really miss him. Some guys do things out of spite, have to be careful with that.

0|0
    0|0
    • No I made the plans thinking because he hadn't texted me that he was busy... But he text last minute so I'm not gonna jump because he decided to change his mind

Recommended myTakes