How do you handle rejection?

Whether it be from getting turned down to go on a date or being dumped by your S. O., how do you guys prepare or handle being rejected?

221

Most Helpful Guy

• i mean, getting turned down is COMPLETELY different than being dumped by your S/O. But i guess you just gotta move on to the next girl that comes along, until miss right comes by and sweeps u off your feet. lol

Most Helpful Girl

• if its from asking them out feel good i tried and glad they were honest. if its from a relationship. well who wants someone who doesn't want them. again id be relieved they were honest instead of wasting my time.