How do you handle rejection?

Whether it be from getting turned down to go on a date or being dumped by your S. O., how do you guys prepare or handle being rejected?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i mean, getting turned down is COMPLETELY different than being dumped by your S/O. But i guess you just gotta move on to the next girl that comes along, until miss right comes by and sweeps u off your feet. lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• if its from asking them out feel good i tried and glad they were honest. if its from a relationship. well who wants someone who doesn't want them. again id be relieved they were honest instead of wasting my time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• It sucks but it is a fact of life. I would just tell myself just because she didn't see me as worthy someone will. That would keep the sting down, just because she doubted my value doesn't mean I have to as well as someone else. No lie plenty of fish in the sea!

1|0
    0|0
  • I would handle if as a eh. They don't like me. And just think positive. Like ya I'm a great person. They are missing out. And maybe they are just going through something. Some times you shouldn't be sad over it just smile. And think somebody is a lot better. And when you them you will love them more

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been dumped so I can't answer that. As for getting rejected if I ask to go on a date, I always look ahead. When I'm rejected I try not to think about it and instead think about my next move with another girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, I usually try to distance myself from the person who rejected me. This is mostly so I dont act like a fool around that person and make them uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate rejection! Don't know what to do or say next, anyways make myself look like a fool. But it happens. Gotta respect them all

0|0
    0|0
  • it kind of depends. if it was a mutual break up i feel sad but get on with it. if it was just from the other end then i don't know because i haven't had that happen XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I pack my backpack full of canned food, grab my guns and ammo, and disappear deep into the woods

0|0
    0|0
  • Being cool, she'll be back and it'll almost always be too late, no need overeacting over a being of which there are 4 billion of.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rejection: Ignore or avoid depending on the girl.

Dumped: "Well, fuck" or several weeks of depression depending on the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never get it lol... but advice for everyone else is to move on and stop feeling sorry for yourselves

0|1
    0|0
  • It bothers me a bit. 3 to 5 minutes later I forgot I got rejected. I move on quickly.

0|0
    0|0
  • what is rejection? i've never experienced this in dating

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't, it would break I apart so I try not to do things that can make me be rejected

0|0
    0|0
  • I go through it but not everyone connects with everyone Don't take it personally

0|0
    0|0
  • With a shot of whiskey and a head held high. ;) Just an opinion by another rando.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kill em and grill em ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • With dignity and class.

0|0
    0|0
  • Great

0|0
    0|0
  • By not asking anyone out lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • I went and found a new love. Been together over 18 months. Met here on GAG.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It just means they weren't for you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes