Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a heart break or have never loved before?

please explain why

=)

• True love with a guarantee of a heart break
  • Never loved before
Select a gender to cast your vote:
so I wanted to update and say thank you for all the votes and the answers. As of right now, the poll results are True love with a guarantee of heart break. I would want that too if I was able to choose.

158

Most Helpful Guy

• I would go with true love, but if there has to be a heartbreak then I would say to never love. I recently broke up with my girlfriend because she didn't try in the relationship and whenever I see her I keep thinkin about kissing her. It sucks because I love and hate the memory of what we used to be. If you never love you don't know what you have missed. If you have true love and then get your heart broken you may never recover and you may never move on.

A guy dropped out of law school and started farming after his "true love" broke up with him. I don't know if he ever got over it because my dad says he just stop showing up to class reunions

What Guys Said 7

• Well I think TRUE love is never really a heartbreak, so I'd go with the true love!

Where do you get the idea it can be a heartbreak!

• Arrg, tough question! I know the feeling of heart break, and not just heart break on a crush but heart break on someone I thought I loved, so I voted "never loved before." Failure is supposed to make you stronger, but in this case I think it only makes you shut certain emotions out. I really wish the world could be more perfect, because sometimes reality really sucks!

I would rather have an unused whole heart than a heart shattered in pieces all over the place.

• True love. Hearts are meant to be broken

• its all about life experience you grow, you learn, you move on things change you will go through good time you will go through bad times its all about the journey and never looking back

• True love with a guarantee of a heart break.

Both pain of love and pain of heart break are feelings... Better feel something than nothing.

• true love with a garunteed heart break because every girl gets tired of the same dude and ever man gets tired ot the same girl

• I'd go with first because at least you liked the person!

What Girls Said 15

• I understand the reasoning for either one, but ultimately I'd choose love with a guaranteed heartbreak - I actually basically made that decision when I dated a guy even though I pretty much knew it wasn't going to work out; but I just wanted a chance with him because I adored him.

I think if you've never really been in love before, you'd choose to stay that way instead of a heartbreak because you can't really understand how it could be worth it. It's hard to understand until you actually go through it.

And once you have been heartbroken, immediately afterward, it feels like you never want to love again because you can only feel the pain. But I think eventually, you realize all the ways that it was worth it, all the things you learned and all the good memories you have, and how you wouldn't want to give that up. It's a strange feeling.

• That's tough. I haven't even been in a relationship before but I've still gotten my heart broken twice, if you know what I mean. At times, because of that, I want to isolate myself from love altogether but I fantasize a lot about my knight in shining armor a lot since I'm a hopeless romantic so I'll go with true love with a guarantee of a heart break.

• well I fell in love & he was in love with me too but I ended up with a broken heart & it was the worst feeling EVER! I don't regret it but I don't know I just don't want to love anyone anymore because no matter what you will always get hurt! but that's just me though!

• This is SUCH a hard one, but I choose love. I think the main reason I say that is because my biggest fear is to die a virgin, and I wouldn't have sex with someone I didn't love. Also, I think the more you experience in your life the better, and to go without love would be so sad.

• while I have grown from heartbreak, I have not met anyone else to put those learned-lessons to use with... so until that time, thinking back on all the intense pain-physical and emotional-that I went through, I would rather have never loved at all

• If it's true love, there wouldn't be heartbreak, or at least the problem wouldn't be permanent. This is a stupid, misworded question.

• Never loved before.

The reason I think this is best because love could come with time. But I think it would just be upsetting to love someone yet know the relationship is doomed. I think that would distract me and cause the break-up to come faster.

• i chose the true love with a chance of a broken heart because I have gotten my heart broken by a guy I love and in the end no matter how much it hurts it was still worth it in the end.

• I would much rather never love because then I wouldn't have to go through the pain and suffering of a heartbreak. Time could be used more efficiently than being depressed over losing the one you love.

• I'd rather have no love. Right now I'm in love, I've never had my heart broken and am very proud to say that I have never broken anyone elses' heart and I would hate for that to happen. It would hurt (me) more to break someone elses' heart than to have my own broken..

• it's always better to feel something than nothing at all.

• you learn more with a heart break and it makes you more mature

• To have never loved before because like GiemontD said if you get your heart broken you may never recover. It's really hard to get yourself back on track after being hurt by someone you love. My ex and I broke up over a year ago. And to this day I still miss him. It's still really hard moving on.

• true love with a guarantee of heart break because the rush and utter joy that true love brings is ultimalty worth whatever heart break is in store because so few people actually find true love and get to experience such a thing.

• 2 never have loved be 4 because love hurts 2 bad