Should I end things with her?

Me and this girl have been dating for about 3 months and things felt pretty normal till about a week and a half ago. She lives 60 minutes away from me so it's kind of a long distant relationship. She's just been acting very distant and cold and it hurts

She's been taking longer to respond (once it took 18 hours), not initiating physical contact, acting irritated, indifferent and cold. she only contacted me twice first asking me how my day was and told me merry Christmas and that's it. I brought up my concerns when we were hanging out and she told me sometimes she doesn't like to be touched and to be patient with her because she has anxiety depression (is that a cop out?)

Anyways, we're hanging out this Thursday because I called her on Christmas asking when I could bring her Christmas present but I'm worried she's going to be distant towards me again. I'm not sure if she's waiting to dump me or just disappear eventually. Either one would hurt so I'm thinking for my sake to break up with her first if those are her intentions. I don't want to end things but at this point, it feels like that's what she wants. We also have plans for new years but I don't want to spend new years with someone who doesn't really want to be there.

Should I end things with her? If so how do I go about it? Should I be 'patient' with her?

21