Should I end things with her?

Me and this girl have been dating for about 3 months and things felt pretty normal till about a week and a half ago. She lives 60 minutes away from me so it's kind of a long distant relationship. She's just been acting very distant and cold and it hurts

She's been taking longer to respond (once it took 18 hours), not initiating physical contact, acting irritated, indifferent and cold. she only contacted me twice first asking me how my day was and told me merry Christmas and that's it. I brought up my concerns when we were hanging out and she told me sometimes she doesn't like to be touched and to be patient with her because she has anxiety depression (is that a cop out?)

Anyways, we're hanging out this Thursday because I called her on Christmas asking when I could bring her Christmas present but I'm worried she's going to be distant towards me again. I'm not sure if she's waiting to dump me or just disappear eventually. Either one would hurt so I'm thinking for my sake to break up with her first if those are her intentions. I don't want to end things but at this point, it feels like that's what she wants. We also have plans for new years but I don't want to spend new years with someone who doesn't really want to be there.

Should I end things with her? If so how do I go about it? Should I be 'patient' with her?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• does anybody else think people get on here and screw with your head?

0|0
    0|0
  • Could she have had something happen to her that made her distant?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Bro I just went through this right after Thanksgiving with my ex who I was with for a year. Only difference is she lives 2 mins away. You are not gonna want to hear this, but it's over bro. In her head she has already broken up with you. She is just planning how to dump you. The longer you hold on the worse it will hurt and you will lose self respect and dignity. Her attraction for you has dropped and there is nothing you can do to bring it up again. You need to dump her and move on. Don't have any hope of her coming back. If she does, great!! If not, well, you're already moving on anyways. Think about it. Do you really want to sit and wait for her to decide if she wants to be with you? I know this hurts man. I'm hurting too but in time you will heal and find another girl.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes