How to get over a guy? (HELP)

Okay, here's the deal, I met a really nice guy 2yrs ago.

I changed schools, and not too long ago we've gotten in touch

again, and for the last 5 months, we've been catching up, and

we like each other a lot, we talk a lot..

we've went out a couple of times

I've met his fam..we're pretty much boyfriend/girlfriend in the process..

He's funny, but quiet and he keeps a lot to

himself. I, on the other hand, am very open with him, I tell him

almost everything. Before I met him

i was really depressed, fell in love and got my heart broken

from a previous relationship. And I guess now that I'm better

I've let my guard down, and let him in...and well, it feels

really weird how easily I'm letting him in.

I'm scared but I feel like he won't hurt me. But I know its inevitable, so I need help, getting over him.

Before I get hurt. I don't think he's ever fell in love before..again

he doesn't open up as much. But yeah, I am confident that

I'm going to end up getting hurt...so someone please help me.

02

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't even know you but I want you to know that it sounds like you got yourself a good man you should allow yourself to trust him.

Getting hurt sucks it really does but if you live your life bracing yourself against the pain of a heartbreak you miss a whole lot of wonderful times and amazing people that could change your life forever.

Trust me I have experienced a broken heart, I have been cheated on, I have been abused. I still open up to the person I am in a relationship with and total strangers and despite the pain I have been through I still love and I still find happiness every day. You can't control how people respond to you but you can own yourself and take control of all these doubts and just say f*** it I deserve to love and be loved.

• Thank you, your right, he is great, and its about time I really left all the pain in the past..and moved on. Thank you so much, I needed that <3

What Guys Said 1

• just have fun and don't think too much into it. He's not your ex and he might be someone that you'll spend a long time with. After dating him for a few weeks you'll probably be worry and doubt free.

• Thank you, ur right, I gotta give him a chance, and time. thxx :)

What Girls Said 0