Does he really want to end things?

My ex boyfriend posted pictures with girls and I got really jealous and I thought he was cheating so I broke up with him. He texted me "I know I played with your feelings. I'm sorry. Just don't hold any of this against me" do you guys think he was trying to get back with me or just wanted both of us to get closure?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Okay guys does then girls fail to show him the riiiiiiight kind of love and attention. But it's childish. And you should stay from that stuff.

0|0
    0|0
    • We both had hectic schedules since I couldn't go visit him in college due my job And I guess we both did stop trying

• Nooooooo excuse if long distance relationship last 4 plus years without cheating he can wait awhile til your available.

• really Just really depends on the guy. closure is important to some people. You may just want to ask him.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know he's very in touch with his feelings and feels things deeply but is also very emotially detached. It's been 2 months since the break up. Would it be weird if in ask to see him

• I don't think that would be weird. things happen and relationships end but you can still talk things out. I know if I was him I would appreciate it.

What Girls Said 1

• Whoa, he sounds like a huge dick, block his ass and forget him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes