Should I listen to my family?

my husband had a emotional affair couple months ago with someone at work it lasted about 2 months they never had sex and i found out about him by hacking his phone and it still bothers me that he doesn't really love me he said he was sorry and he made a mistake but my family thinks he doesn't care the truth of it my husband has been the only person in my life that takes me for who i am and listens to me my family barely listens and they judge me all the time i asked my brother about the situation and he said my husband doesn't care about me and if his girlfriend did that to him he would leave her i dont know what to do my husband has good and bad ways about him my brother said he is only with me for comfort and doesn't care about me i just dont know anymore i am at my last end we also have a 10 month old son i have been with my husband for 6 years married for 1 year should i leave him? i am using my cousins account by the way i am a girl

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Will you ever trust him completely? A solid relationship requires love, trust, and respect; if any one of those is missing, you will probably have problems at some point.

0|0
    0|0
    • i won't ever trust him like i did before but i still love him

• Show All
    • so what should i do then

• You know what you should do; you just don't want to face the ugly reality of this situation, right?

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to ask why he had this "emotiona" affair for 2 months which would have continued unless you hacked his phone.

What made you hack his phone? Its a gross invasion of his privacy.

You should stay if you feel this is likely to be a one-off thing and that you can put yourselves back on track. Your husband clearly felt a little left out of your life together to engage in an emotional affair and so close to home (i. e. at work where it was easy to get someone's attention as opposed to hitting a bar and starting from scratch).

0|0
    0|0
    • we were doing long distance and he started to act more different that is why i hacked his they barely talked it was weird pretending to be him before i confronted her because i wanted to see if they slept together which they didn't and she was barely communicating with him it took her a long ass while to text back

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• You have to think about how well you know your husband and if the things you read convinces you that not only would it be continuing if you wouldn't have found out and if you think it would have led to a physical affair. The fact you are newlyweds still and you just brought his son in the world shows to me a lack of love more then just poor judgement.

For me cheating is cheating and it would be adios, because I know my partner well.

0|0
    0|0
  • At the end of the day, you gotta listen to you and do what's best for you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think leaving him is s best idea. Try to forgive him once if he still wants the family , you , and the son.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes