Ex boyfriend lost attraction/spark. I suspect this was due to a little weight gain over the winter/hunnymoon phase ending. What if I lost the weight?

I know it would be shallow if he did want me back after but idc, I thought he was perfect and I want to work really hard to get him back and this is he only way I can see that happening. We rarely fought and had a good relationship it's just I feel like he lost interest on a physical level. Mind you, he would always order pizza, Chinese, and take up all my time after work/night school so I don't know what he expected would happen. He never talked to me I'm just assuming this was one of the reasons the spark died and he lost feelings. Help? I'm gonna go this regardless but I'd like to know a guys take on a situation. If a girl was otherwise awesome, pretty, but a little chubby- would you want her back after timr apart and her getting in the best shape of her life?

21