Girls, I still love my ex-girlfriend but probaly won't be able to see her again?

After a little over a year of being boyfriend girlfriend her parents decided to pull the plug over a phone call without warning. They started ristricting how long I could spend with her she was still in HS. They let us be in her room with the door open. I didn't bother me I wasn't going to do anything stupid. All we did was cuddle but after a while they made us go back downstairs. Note we were crazy for each other we would spoon and honeymoon hug and kiss but not makeout and just fall asleep together. They never told us why untill they didn't let us spoon while on the couch and cuddle like we normally did on the couch. So in a nut shell they gave us more and more privacy and then started to take it all away. When we first broke up i though it was her but later relized it was her mom from the start. Her mom said she need to focus on her studies and collage but I stept aside for a week or so when her grades sliped because i was coming down too often. But after 2 weeks of being broke up I would have mental brake downs at work when all I could think about was her and continued for about a month. I still think about her but letting go is something im not good at.

2