Should I leave my boyfriend who keeps seeing his ex?

So here it goes. He went home for Christmas to spend time with his parents. Now he is on vacation with his guy friends. So we video chat for a few hours then he sent me some pictures of him on the beach. Among those pictures is one specific picture-with him his ex his mom and his dad. I examined the picture and i realize that this picture was taken recently when he went home for Christmas with his parents.
i honestly feel there there is still something between them and i am intruding. he says there is noting but actions says otherwise. they spend so many time together. i was trying to be chilled about it but this picture ticked me off... they exercise together in the morning, he still fixes her car, he still talk to her mother and brother... she calls him everyday, she still goes over to his house... the hardest part is that i see his ex everyday at school...

149

Most Helpful Guy

• Please think of it like this:

Somewhere out there there's a guy who would love you and make you happy and never even dream of betraying you and that guy is lonely or perhaps he's being circled by some degenerate lowlife females who will lure him into a bad relationship and cheat on him and make him afraid of women. He's suffering and he's in danger, just like you, and the two of you can't find each other because YOU'VE ALREADY GOT A BOYFRIEND!!!

This fucker you're with is taking up a slot that could go to somebody who isn't a degenerate lowlife who's going to pull your life in the wrong direction and cost you time and energy spent in a bullshit relationship.

You gotta fuckin' be more picky. Okay? Most girls are so picky about a guy's height and how much money he makes and how good his car is and a million other things and they don't seem to care if he's a liar or a cheater or a scumbag with no morals.

It's insane to watch it happen. Watch the way girls. . . set themselves up for misery and defeat and then turn around and want to blame all men.

3.bp.blogspot.com/.../douche%2Bbag.jpg

That's the number one cause of good relationships failing, is because one or more people come into the new relationship with all this trauma and baggage and trust issues and insecurity from their previous bad relationships.

Most Helpful Girl

• If actions says otherwise, why continue to contemplate? Dump him. There is obviously something going on if he keeps seeing his ex. That should not be happening. So unless they broken up on good terms, something isn't right with this if you feel it in your gut. What does you intuition tells you? No normal ex would be doing would they are doing. The signs are there. Let him go. He is obviously lying.

What Guys Said 8

• Talk to him about your feelings and try to figure things out reasonably. If he disregards your feelings then move on.

• That's not even a question at the end of the day it's his ex no matter what they will have something for each other if they hang out all the time, I'm sorry to put things in your head but if they spend so much time together at his house and everywhere what makes you think they don't lay together or cuddle or flirt once in a while, she is obiously acting just like if she was the girlfriend

• Yeah major red flag.

• Just talk to him about it and do war feels right

• for sure

• I think you should talk to your boyfriend and figure out what is going on, express how it bothers you on how much time he spends with her. If he continues to Go against your request dose he really care for you and respect your needs and wants.

• It seems pretty messed up to me. He shouldn't be spending ANY time with an ex at all if there aren't kids involved. That is the only legitimate reason to keep contact. Other than that, I would say he can't be trusted and you should consider leaving him.

• Break up with him he shouldn't be talking to his ex

What Girls Said 13

• I think first is talk to him about it and then try to weight the truthfulness about it. Honesty in any relationship should be coupled with transparency if that is missing then all is just a good lies. I don't think he should be treating him that way as an ex. You should decide after what you found out.

• I would. I wouldn't want to date a guy that is still seeing his ex. It shows me that he hasn't gotten over his last relationship.

• Should discuss with him and tell him how you feel... If he think it's nothing wrong then consider of leaving

• I think you should leave him.

• That's crossing a line. I'd be gone already

• kick him out girl

• I WOULD
    Clearly there's more than meets the eye cause an ex you don't really tend to want to be with them after you spit

• drop him!!

• Um yes. Unless they have a child together, if not, baaaaiillll hunn

• Wtf. Dump him obviously

• Why was she there with his parents

• Yes you should

• I think that you should tell him how this situation looks in your perspective, cause really, for me it'd be too hard, especially as you say they have contact everyday...