Why do I subconsciously STILL dreaming about my ex after 4 years since New year's eve?

It took me three years to finally learn to move on. It was simply because I wouldn't let it go and put it behind me. Here I am 4 years later, perfectly relieved and recovered from the breakup that I wish I knew it was real or it was all in my head. One night, I just went to bed and woke up the next morning realizing what I just dreamed of and got me thinking like, "Wait.. What?"

Plus I want to get into this Clinical program at school, and my teacher said that we will be interviewed. I was literally about to make the worst decision of my life. I was about to throw my future away just because I didn't want to see him or hoping he wouldn't interview me. I'm gonna embrace it.

Anyways... I have no strings attached. No feelings. What's up?

11