Something that annoys the HELL out of me?

The horrible generalizations about "Men Cheat" "Why do men cheat?" all these books & articles written about them, on talk shows talking about how men can be so unfaithful and whatnot. But it is EXTREMELY RARE that they would have this special on WOMEN! YES, they cheat too (have a few friends that do and have done this) & I feel that it's very unfair how it is barely recognized, because this most DEFINITELY happens on a regular occasion. Anyone agree with me?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate all the generalizations and accusations of both sexes.

Guys about Girls:

- Sluts/Whores because they've had sex before

- Cheat

- Don't see signals I send

- Sluts/Whores because they look good/sexy.

- etc.

Girls about Guys:

- Cheat

- Don't see signals I send

- Only want to get in pants

- Sexist / Abusive

- etc.

There's so many more for each sex, I just can't think at the moment. I especially hate the "girls are sluts" thing, simply because I have friend who really thinks that. If you've done anything sexual at all, ever, you're a slut. That's how he thinks, and it's extremely annoying.

The signal things are just something I joke about, because both sexes miss signals from each other, however there are people that do people the other sex is completely oblivious or even weird because they miss signals.

Crap like this stuff is annoying.

• Yea I know a few guys that are like your friend & I agree its RIDICULOUS......you have sex with 3 girls in 1 night & you're the man......BUT I make out with ONE guy & I'm the biggest WHORE....smh

What Guys Said 2

• As a guy that many times has been the "other man" or the "man on the side" or the "fwb", you are right, women cheat (girlfriends, fiancees, wives) just as much as men do. The fact is, when a woman's boyfriend/husband doesn't fulfill his partner's needs, many, many women will look for and find another man who they feel will be a better sexual partner. I wouldn't judge a woman for doing this because so many men are selfish, lazy lovers... Some women will put up with and settle for a guy who's a lousy lover, but many won't... I don't necessarily think it's unfair that men get so much attention for their cheating ways, but I think a woman's tendency to cheat is under-reported, and I think the main reason for that is that so much about our society is to soothe the male ego...if men knew how often women do cheat, and that soo often the reason a woman will cheat is to satisfy a sexual need that her partner doesn't meet, a lot of guys out there probably couldn't handle that truth: you aren't good enough in bed, and your woman wants something better.

• I agree with most of what you're saying, however women cheat a lot of the times not just because of who's better in bed but maybe their man doesn't show enough attention, affection, or just puts her 2nd or 3rd to everything else, which is why she would need someone who shows her the emotional AND physical attention she needs

• I agree with you all the way. Very, very insightful.

• Totally = )

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, women cheat just like men!