Guys - what makes you regret breaking up?

Calling all guys... if you dumped someone and ended up regretting, what was it that made you regret breaking up?

I know many people don't and just move on, but I would love to hear stories from those that have.

If you had a good relationship with someone but doubts and thought the grass was greener, what was it that made you think different? ...

In my case, my ex is very much still in touch but has a girlfriend. He says he misses me but I think I may be there and too available. Is it true that you have to be gone completely from their lives to make them think about what they're losing? Xx

21