Guys - what makes you regret breaking up?

Calling all guys... if you dumped someone and ended up regretting, what was it that made you regret breaking up?

I know many people don't and just move on, but I would love to hear stories from those that have.

If you had a good relationship with someone but doubts and thought the grass was greener, what was it that made you think different? ...

In my case, my ex is very much still in touch but has a girlfriend. He says he misses me but I think I may be there and too available. Is it true that you have to be gone completely from their lives to make them think about what they're losing? Xx

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• In my situation I was the one who got dumped. From my stand point if you love them then you need to fight for it but Not because it's easy or comfortable. I'm giving her spcr and hoping for the best and what is meant to be will be.

In your scenario I would ignore your ex. He has moved on or depending on how long this could be a rebound. I think of you need space to see if you really want to be together.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• i just want to share my story my ex boyfriend broke up with me because he met this girl and he admit that they are having sex, it friggin hurts, i can't believe that he cheated on me. we are in a 3 years relationship. so he just broke up just like that just saying that he seeing this girl and they have regular sex and he said goodbye. well i admit its like dooms day for me. so after one year, i move to another place because of my job then i didn't know that he contact my bestfriend and ask for my new address so i received a bouquet of flowers with a letter attach its a long letter to make it short he ask for forgiveness he said that after he did that he regret it and his never been happy. he said he is trying to look for me for almost 11 months so he can ask for forgiveness and fix the relationship so he leave a email address so i email him. then after one week we met. he is so emotional he hug me, crying and he told me i miss you and i'm so sorry. but i don't felt anything i feel like numb. he keep on talking holding my hand. until he said please give me a chance. so i told him right now what i can offer is just being friends, i think that we are not meant to be with each other, im not blaming you having sex with other people, its a part of men's world they experiment try new things. but let's end this and just be friends. so he don't want he said that please give it a try we can fix this. he try to convince me for 3 months but still i feel nothing at all anymore. so i told me let's end this. but he can't accept it, he really regret it, now he is in and out or rehab, drugs and alcohol because he can't move on :( its a sad story tho

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he was lonely

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes