Does that mean he was lying to me? And really wanted her?

I broke up with my boyfriend and its been two weeks since we broke up but way before that we had a argument about a girl who wrote me and showed me screenshots of him and her talking flirting with eachother. But at that time he was doing that with her we also broke up that time too but when i asked him about it when we got back together he never told me the full truth and come to find out i notice he blocked her after she told me but when we looked at it we saw it was a fake page but he still was writing her back and flirting. Also he was talking about me to the girl and saying how he happy he took that dead weight off him she showed me the messages but okay like now that we over i notice he unblocked her. What does that mean? Because when we was together he was so mad saying she trying to break us up and stuff and blocked her but why unblock her now? Smh.

21

What Guys Said 1

• He's now your ex. Keep it that way, for your own sake.

What Girls Said 2

• No offense but he sounds like a tool. You are probably better off without him.

• Maybe just a rebound or revenge