I am obsessed with my ex boyfriend and I don't know how to get over it... any ideas?

we dated for 2 and a half years and broke up about a year and a half ago. he was my first boyfriend and we even had plans for marriage and such. he was perfect, until he went on a vacation and cheated on me. then he dumped me, used me for sex, then blocked me and told me to get out of his life. then he unblocked me a bit after. but basically he is all i think about. i haven't seen him in about a year, but I'm still crazy about him. i am obsessed, i drive past his house sometimes, look at his profiles often, create fake accounts to follow him and his new girlfriend, look at his families profiles and his friends too to see if i can get any info on him... i really don't know what to do. any ideas?

63

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont really know what to tell you but I'm truly sorry that guy put you through that much pain, you dont deserve that, you deserve someone better that will treat you better, look at yourself as his loss and slowly loose the habit of checking out his shit, its time to move on.

• what does it mean that he unblocked me? i will never move on

• well I'm curious because the last thing he texted me was "get out of my life. get over me. I'm blocking you. i love her and not you" and then he blocked me, and I was positive that was the last id ever see of him... but then three months later, he unblocked me, and his name came up on my Facebook as a suggested friend. so what does he want?

• if he wanted something he would've told you or say hit to you or asked you to meet some place, stop fantasizing like that, for your best sake, give yourself the gift of moving on.

Most Helpful Girl

• First this is due to the sex, and the fact you emotionally invested yourself in him so quickly. This is why you save yourself for marriage to have sex. You made this guy your spiritual husband and now he wants nothing to do with you. You should be the one deleting him and blocking him, getting rid of all the things he gave you and move on from him. Find a person who will wait for sex and leave jerks like him alone. They always throw marriage, kids, etc into those pipe dreams JUST to get into your pants. You need to go see a counselor asap. This is dangerous mentally and psychologically. Please do yourself a favor, for your sanity, GO GET HELP.

Because if you don't, then you can't use him as an excuse anymore. This is why premarital sex IS a sin, because your the product of that result. Trying to fill a void of emptiness you now have to heal. And trust me when I say, you will NEVER get it with somebody like him, who used you, abused your love and trust and tossed you away.

• so the last thing he texted was "get out of my life. get over me. I'm blocking you. i love her and not you" and then he blocked me. but then three months later he unblocked so what does that mean? if he wants me out of his life then why not keep me blocked?

• @Asker

He want's to use you again. He knows how soft hearted you are, all of yoru weaknesses and he knows who youa are as a person because the sex defined you. You are part of him and he is part of you now. So he knows how to hurt and kill your heart. Leave him alone. No man is worth yoru sanity and salvation over.

• your*