If a girl is not high maintenance but you don't really have feelings or passion towards her, would you still be with her?

I am with my girlfriends for two years. During this period, I have realized that we are not on the same page. She is from a foreign country with culture, interests and language that are different than mine. Thus, our communication is a problem (sometimes even got me frustrated and annoyed), we don't share any similar interests, and our life goals do not align.

But she is not a high maintenance person. she doesn't require any expensive gifts or fancy restaurants during special occasions, and she rally care for me, like cook for me and helps me with errands. I feel really bad that I dont feel the same back to her, she did all she as a good girlfriend. I really feel no sparks or passion between us. I even feel I am happier and more relaxed being alone.

we haven't spoke for 2 months now due to an argument of her being to dependent on me that causes me a lot of stresses on top of my own problem. i just can't decide, if i should continue with her, what would you guys choose, just as a reference. thank you all.

30