I broke up with my boyfriend and why his reaction just flat and he can laugh with his friends?

I ask him for broke up with me and he said yes then he left me. I saw him in his class, he's laughing with his friends. Does he still love me or no?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends how he feels sometimes it hurts if you cared for her a lot. Then again some guys are good at hiding true emotions

Most Helpful Girl

• No girl just try to move on he obviously doesn't care if his laughing his butt off the minute after you guy break it off.

What Guys Said 3

• You are the one who broke up with him. Shouldn't you ne glad he's taken it well? Or were you aiming to see him crushed and coming to beg you to take him back?

• Guess not.

• Some of us guys have an ability to just move on quickly.
    At the moment, there is a girl I absolutely adore but realize I can no longer talk to her so I simply won't. It's all about looking after your own mental health too.

What Girls Said 1

• No sorry you say ur 22 je is obviously mentaly immature give up on him