Why does my ex keep pictures of his exes?

He hasn't had the best experience with his last two exes yet he kept their pics and videos on his social media. Than we broke up. And he still has my pictures on there. Why? That is strange. Especially since he says I was a bitch towards the end. He dumped me by the way.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He perhaps have an attitude of "collection" of exes

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Because men like keeping trophies of their conquest.

1|0
    0|0
  • Women are objects.

1|0
    0|0
  • how about u let ur ex live his life and mind ur own business
    thatd be great

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• I still have pictures of my ex on social media. It doesn't mean anything, they're just memories and it's funny when I go and look through my social media with my friends and we look back on all the memories.

1|0
    0|0
  • The can't move on and they never move on. Overall leave him alone and don't bother with him anymore. If you see them of yoruself on there, then kindly tell him to take it off.

1|0
    0|0
  • Facebook and other social media sites are this new centuries old dusty photo albums. You have them lying around somewhere, but you rarely open them up and look back at them. Of all my friends, very few of them delete old photos, exes or otherwise... even totally embarrassing ones. I wouldn't get too worked up about it. Not to be rude, but it sounds like he doesn't want you back, so I don't think its an obsession thing. If it truly bothers you, I guess you could contact him or the social media admins and see if you can get them taken down, but unless you took the photos yourself and can prove that, odds are they'll be up until he takes them down if ever.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes