On My ex's birthday, should I text her?

she left me broken
but im over her
i want to text her for her birthday but im afriad of missing her again, even though im over her

Most Helpful Girl

• Just a very short "happy birthday 🎂 " message tho, if you go with a long one she will start hallucinating that you want her back and she will make fun of you with her friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• "But I'm over her"
    "Even though I'm over her"

Words spoken by someone not "OVER" someone. Totally besides the point though!!!

But anyway, yeah, go ahead man. It doesn't do any good trying to act like it wasn't once a special day or event for you both. Just because you're not together doesn't mean the day isn't important.

Keep your expectations low, because it's a possibility you'll just get a thank you or nothing at all. And believe me, both have catastrophic ways of causing sadness when she left you broken mate.

I hope it goes well for you though bro.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think you should if you're afraid it'll bring back unwanted feelings.

• Nah.

• yeah ima do that for my ex

What Guys Said 0