I'm so alone.. Im hurting so fucking much.. there's so much pain in my chest it'a like I inhaled broken glass and have broken ribs.. what can I do?

75

Most Helpful Girl

• STEPS TO COPE WITH SADNESS:
    1.) Cry
    2) Eat food and cry some more
    3) Write it out in poetry and post it on poetry sites like https://allpoetry.com/poems
    4) Cry again
    5) Work out
    6) Purchase a punching bag and beat the shit out of it
    7) Get nice bod and strut the streets, showing off your new booty

• I wrote there during my worst. But real depression is a serious medical issue, like any disease, it needs treatment.

These things you post do help. But they are bandaids when the depression is serious as it sound with this man.

• welcome and thanks.. keep up the good opinions

• @philyouup thanks bro

Most Helpful Guy

• Find a passion that helps others. Replacing grief with accomplishment will chip away at that emotional distress. Much better then moping and allowing the pain to rule your life. in my opinion