I'm so alone.. Im hurting so fucking much.. there's so much pain in my chest it'a like I inhaled broken glass and have broken ribs.. what can I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• STEPS TO COPE WITH SADNESS:
    1.) Cry
    2) Eat food and cry some more
    3) Write it out in poetry and post it on poetry sites like https://allpoetry.com/poems
    4) Cry again
    5) Work out
    6) Purchase a punching bag and beat the shit out of it
    7) Get nice bod and strut the streets, showing off your new booty

0|2
    0|0
    • I wrote there during my worst. But real depression is a serious medical issue, like any disease, it needs treatment.

These things you post do help. But they are bandaids when the depression is serious as it sound with this man.

• Show All
    • welcome and thanks.. keep up the good opinions

• @philyouup thanks bro

Most Helpful Guy

• Find a passion that helps others. Replacing grief with accomplishment will chip away at that emotional distress. Much better then moping and allowing the pain to rule your life. in my opinion

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• I feel very sorry to hear this. I know what it feels like as I am experiencing the same pain. It is the worst as you really feel like nothing in this world can make this pain less painful or could ever take it away. But what does help a bit is to keep your mind occupied with other things. Go out, join classes, learn something new... Won´t fool you, it takes time, and you never really heal you learn to live with the pain. (Well some people might completely heal with time, I just don´t belong to those)

0|1
    0|0
    • only those who have suffered the same pain.. truly understand eachother

• What happened exactly as its hard to determine from what you've written.

0|1
    0|0
    • heartbreak... difficulties in dealing with a divorce

• Show All
    • how do you live with this? all the pain sweat tears and sacrifice only to be treated thisway? life has truly lost value..

• Walk! Walk for hours. Exercise, sounds rubbish but it's not. Force yourself out.

It will keep your mood from sinking.

• I'm sorry to hear that you are going through such a rough time. I went through the hardest time of my life a few years back and I didn't think the way I felt would ever go away. But eventually it did. I concentrate on myself and kept myself busy and those feelings went away. Stay strong. You'll make it through.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not enough context. Are you injured?

0|1
    1|0
  • Get to the hospital asap!

0|1
    0|0
  • i know the feels

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Depression can cause legit pain. Loneliness is a symptom and a cause.

Seek help through a professional, depression is a ducking bitch with spurs and she rides you ragged. Rare is the self healing when the hole is too deep. Reach out to true friends, (this where the truth of friendship comes out) is you can get to a pro.

Good luck my friend. I send wishes and good will.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cry but don't get crushed by it, then you socialize again (not for finding another partner, just socialize)

0|2
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
    • Just read that you're dealing with your divorce. I'm sorry you're going through this mate, and I know it's not easy.
      You are going through a grieving process, and will go through it for a while. Be gentle and understanding with yourself during this time, and do some research into the process itself so you can be mindfully aware of each stage that you're going through.
      I don't know your circumstances, but I can imagine that you will need to process your thoughts whilst still functioning.
      You need to get back to the basics. Have you been eating, drinking enough water and sleeping? You need all 3 of those basic necessities for your mind to work effectively. Think of them as part of your "self care plan".

• That's a beautiful poem

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes