Should I message my ex about other girls, we have a vacation coming on Monday?

Okay, if you have seen my previous posts, you'll probably understand better but long story short: I broke up with my boyfriend a week ago and we're going for a booked holiday together on Monday. The reason behind the breakup is my anxiety issues that I just started taking meds for. I know he's a decent guy and would never cheat on me or anything, but now that we're not together I'm feeling tempted to message him. About what? To tell that I hope I can trust him on telling me if something happened with an other girl.

Why I want to ask? Because he wished that we can act as if we still were together when we go for the vacation. If I need to act like that, I just need to know there hasn't been anyone else. He said he wants me to go there with him, and I know he won't use me for sex or anything. I'd still like to get back together with him.

I used to ask silly things like that when we still were together, so asking this might worsen the situation.

Could you help me: what should I do? I feel weird if I don't ask but then I know I shouldn't. I could also ask it f2f before we go, but still I'd feel bad for asking..

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you should ask. It might upset him because he could think you don't trust him

• Yeah that's why I didn't do it yet. Just annoys me bc I wanna know but then again, since he's not together with me, it's not my business..

• Um, en ymarran :D

• @linduskainen Hauska tavata :D