Why am I thinking about this?

We've been dating for a little bit more than 6 months, and he's my first love, I'm his second, and he says that it's been a perfect six months, we have those little fights, but never serious. Things are mostly really good with us, but sometimes I think about breaking up with him, why do I think about that?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Because people are restless, and they tire of the same ole same ole. Also, your at a point where infatuation begins to fade, which is bound to happen to anyone. But that doesn't mean you just drop it and walk away. Unless you find some good reasons to, that is.

• It's not that it's fading though... I still love him, I just think about it

What Girls Said 1

• Well, maybe it's just because you're spending too much time with him? Everyone gets sick of each other at one point or another, try a girls night out every so often, don't keep it always about him. Hope I helped. (:

• I'd love to have a girls night, believe me, the problem is, that a month or so before I started dating him, my relationship with most of my friends went down, they became very mean, so I've had a hard time making friends, especially cause it's a small town. I don't feel like I'm tired of him, but that is a good suggestion, thanks (: