Should I stay with my boyfriend of one week? Or should I break up with him for this guy I've been crushing on for two months?

So I liked this guy from my work for about two months because he's super cute and sweet, but also really shy, so after waiting around for him, I gave up. That's when my current boy friend came along and he's not ugly but not like hot or anything, but we talk like we've been best friends for years. I like his personality but I am his first girlfriend so he's super attached to me already and it is scaring me. It has only been a week and he's already asked me about kids... Like what? We're in high school. Other than his like super attachment to me though, he's really sweet and like buys me dinner and we tease eachother and it's just chill. After I taught him, he also got good at kissing. It's just weird because I feel like he's so much farther into/committed to the relationship than I am because he has already liked me for so long, but I like just started liking him after he asked me to be his girl friend. So today though, at work, I was talking to the kid I used to have a crush on, and snapchat came up so I was like "Oh you should add me on snap!" And his face lit up like he was so happy and now I think that he actually does like me, like he always finds an excuse to come talk to me and I think I might actually have a shot with him. So what should I do? Should I stay with my boyfriend? Or should I break up with him and try something with the guy from work? If you think I should break up with him, how can I do it without sounding like a whore/being a huge jerk to him? I was thinking of maybe just telling him that I am uncomfortable in how fast the relationship is going but I feel like that's not enough and like I'm already committed to him...
0
2