Why'd she have to use me like that?

I wish she was mine. I thought I found someone that wasn't going to hurt me... Guess I was wrong.

16

Most Helpful Girl

• What did she do?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • we went out for almost a year, she told me she loved me, and then without even saying anything she went back to her ex... no goodbye sorry or anything

• She was the best and the worst thing to happen to me. I was upset for so long, and then she came. She was the first person to make me feel like everything was going to be ok... and now she's gone and I feel worthless all over again.

• You're not a bad looking man I'm sure you'll find someone who makes you feel appreciated like you deserve.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mate, I'm truly sorry you had to experienced this, it's a pain to the heart like no other. All my happiness came from a girl to, that abandoned me like it was nothing on multiple accounts and it sucked bad bro. Still does.

Makes you question if there really was even a relationship, or if they even cared, all of those thoughts occur and linger for a long time.

I hope things pick up for you somewhere man, being used is painful.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE