Why'd she have to use me like that?

I wish she was mine. I thought I found someone that wasn't going to hurt me... Guess I was wrong.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What did she do?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • we went out for almost a year, she told me she loved me, and then without even saying anything she went back to her ex... no goodbye sorry or anything

• Show All
    • She was the best and the worst thing to happen to me. I was upset for so long, and then she came. She was the first person to make me feel like everything was going to be ok... and now she's gone and I feel worthless all over again.

• You're not a bad looking man I'm sure you'll find someone who makes you feel appreciated like you deserve.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mate, I'm truly sorry you had to experienced this, it's a pain to the heart like no other. All my happiness came from a girl to, that abandoned me like it was nothing on multiple accounts and it sucked bad bro. Still does.

Makes you question if there really was even a relationship, or if they even cared, all of those thoughts occur and linger for a long time.

I hope things pick up for you somewhere man, being used is painful.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• You need to find your path and purpose in life. No woman should ever hold this much power over you. Lesson learned we all been there.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's the point in this question dude? There is no question here.

0|0
    0|1
  • Consider you dodged a huge bullet. And it's way better to get used up and spit out now so you come to an understanding of what these women are after and what they're capable of. Never again will you be without options, nor give a shit how it will really turn out, cuz they can change their mind at the drop of a hat. It happens, 25 year marriages and they just dump and run one day. They start 70% of all divorces! Google the term: hypergamy

You've read Rollo's blog, right? That would be a good start.

0|0
    0|0
  • Welcome to the club.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's a player, dude. That's why.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes