Why do you guys break the heart of girls?

Guys I don't know if u guys believe in a theory I have so I gotta ask ! Why do u guys leave a girl broken - hearted? (Please be honest you can leave it anonymous ) and what is the prize by doing so?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the guy not all guys do this. In my experience I'm always the one getting broken lol. Guys do this because I guess they get bored of the relationship and want a new girl. Maybe they have a porn addiction and they ran out of dopamine.

• Yeah same here my theory is that they do that so that they can give a paradise to the girl they love and hell to the one they don't

Most Helpful Girl

• Women break hearts too... not only men :p Just had to say this xD