Would you date your ex again?

would you date your ex again after a YEAR or more? how long have you broken up with your ex for and got back together?

Please I understand the cliche your ex is an ex for a reason! sometime true love RETURNS!

43

Most Helpful Guy

• To each rule an exception. Some people were put out of our lives for a reason. On the other hand, sometimes it takes someone not being in our lives for us to really realize just how much they're worth. Think about what brought you two apart and then think about what it is that makes you long for that person again. One thing you have to realize is that sometimes we break up for the wrong reasons only to realize it when it's too late. It's not all the time we get second chances so when you do, sometimes it's worth going for it. Best of luck to you and if you do make that decision to tackle it again, may the second time bring you wonders.

What Guys Said 2

• I might but not now or even 6month . it would not even think about her at all. what she did to me is very hurting my heart and I gave her my heart and she crash it deep inside that burn in pieces. I couldn't think of her would do something to me like that.

• No, never again. It was 6 months ago and she cheated on me with a guy I called my friend since the second grade.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, I'm thinking about dating my ex again and we've been broken up for about six months. It all depends on what kind of relationship you have, what kind of break-up it was, and what kind of relationship you had after you broke up. But yes, it is definitely possible.

• maybe if he had the best reason for whatever he did and swept me off my feet

• I would especially if you still love him, I'm kinda going through the same thing.

• Yes I would. My ex and I broke up a little more than a year ago, but if he were to ask me if I wanted to start things up again, I would definitely be interested. I've dated guys in the year that we were apart, but none compared to him