Why does my ex keep looking at my snap story?

We broke up about a year ago and it was his decision cause he didn't want to do long distance. I didn't want it and fought for him a bit. I'm back home and now he always looks at my snap story. I deleted him from everything when we broke up. Why does he keep looking at my snap story?

925

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he's still interested in you. He's trying to find ways to connect with you again without actually saying anything. I think he's dropping hints he's still interested and is hoping that you noticing his viewing of your snap videos will get you to reach out to him

• How would I reach out to Jim?

• He might be too shy to do it based on how things ended before

• Assuming this is true he could feel guilty or even proud that he broke up with you and now he wants you back.

He might think that he's going to look like an idiot who's eating he's words

Most Helpful Girl

• Because he has feelings for you is my guess. doesn't mean he wants to reconcile or thinks it will work. But he prob misses what you had