What does he mean? Is this an excuse?

So my friend and I have been talking about dating for about a month and I thought it was going really well and this happened. (I'm green) what does it mean and is it just an excuse? Was he just using me? We are however still friendsWhat does he mean? Is this an excuse?

41

Most Helpful Guy

• Kinda sounds like he was using you. Sorry.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say... an excuse. You had sex with him before making it official, so in reality, he has an opening to leave without any strings attached. I may be wrong entirely, but if he is leaving you right after having sex with you, it may mean that he wasn't emotionally into you, but more physically into you. I have heard of people doing this, only in it for something from the other and leaving when they get it. It is possible that he realizes that you deserve someone, but only you know what went on, so I can only give my opinion on the information that you've given.