What does he mean? Is this an excuse?

So my friend and I have been talking about dating for about a month and I thought it was going really well and this happened. (I'm green) what does it mean and is it just an excuse? Was he just using me? We are however still friendsWhat does he mean? Is this an excuse?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Kinda sounds like he was using you. Sorry.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say... an excuse. You had sex with him before making it official, so in reality, he has an opening to leave without any strings attached. I may be wrong entirely, but if he is leaving you right after having sex with you, it may mean that he wasn't emotionally into you, but more physically into you. I have heard of people doing this, only in it for something from the other and leaving when they get it. It is possible that he realizes that you deserve someone, but only you know what went on, so I can only give my opinion on the information that you've given.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• It looks to me like he's playing the "you deserve better" card. I'd take it that he's making an excuse. I may be wrong but that's what I think from reading your text conversation and how I'd take it if it were me in your shoes. Sorry...

1|0
    0|0
  • Why on earth did you sleep with him before becoming exclusive... when will girls learn?

He used you for sex! Next time, close your legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • He was just using you sorry

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes