Getting back together with ex?

Does it ever work?

I broke up with my boyfriend of two years because he had pictures saved of other girls on his computer. It not only happened once but three times. I hated the way it made me feel and I hated that he had them.

It's been almost six months now and he keeps trying to get me to give him another chance. I'm conflicted with what to do because maybe I do still have feelings for him but I don't wanna be the girl that gave out too many chances. He said he'll do whatever it takes (checking his phone, deleting FB, etc).

Also when we broke up, my sisters and friends said that I could do better. They all thought he was just ok. If I'm going to be with someone, I want the approval of my friends and family.

12

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't personally because it sounds like you have doubts. If you can completely trust him, I'd say do it. If there's doubt, I wouldn't

• i know of someone who got divorced and married again. it depends if he really changed or not. but its very possible

What Girls Said 1

• I'm dating a girl who used to be an ex. We broke up for complicated reasons but all those have been fixed. Nothing wrong with giving it another go. You'll know if it was a mistake quickly.

And for pictures of other girls? Really? Me and my girlfriend are happy to let each other be camgirls. Picture of other girls is nothing. Not like he was cheating.

• True, it wasn't like he actually cheated.

I just thought it was weird that he had pictures of girls that weren't porn. Like I don't care that he looks at porn, everyone does. The pics he had were just of regular girls off Facebook and it creeped me out a bit.