What should I do if my girlfriend says she needs time and doesn't want a relationship then ignores me?

Me and my girlfriend have been together for a year and a half, we've had small break ups about twice but we always work stuff out, recently I've had a heavy work load and have been kind of mean to her not making her my #1 priority, she's told me I need to change multiple times. She finally left me and said I needed to change, so that night I broke and fell into a dark place. I came out the next morning a different person ready to take on my problems and treat the love of my life with the respect she deserves. But she said she wants time and space, and I'm not good at that so I just kinda have been hanging around. Then she drops the bombshell saying "idk if we'll even get back together". Then starts talking about she doesn't want a relationship. Then she leaves our Skype call open and leaves her room and has been ignoring me for about 2 hours. I'm looking for any kind of advice to make it where I can help her and prove myself to her and get my baby back. Anything would be nice... Thank you.

Is there no way to get her back. This has been the most painful week of my life.

21