What should I do if my girlfriend says she needs time and doesn't want a relationship then ignores me?

Me and my girlfriend have been together for a year and a half, we've had small break ups about twice but we always work stuff out, recently I've had a heavy work load and have been kind of mean to her not making her my #1 priority, she's told me I need to change multiple times. She finally left me and said I needed to change, so that night I broke and fell into a dark place. I came out the next morning a different person ready to take on my problems and treat the love of my life with the respect she deserves. But she said she wants time and space, and I'm not good at that so I just kinda have been hanging around. Then she drops the bombshell saying "idk if we'll even get back together". Then starts talking about she doesn't want a relationship. Then she leaves our Skype call open and leaves her room and has been ignoring me for about 2 hours. I'm looking for any kind of advice to make it where I can help her and prove myself to her and get my baby back. Anything would be nice... Thank you.

Updates:
Is there no way to get her back. This has been the most painful week of my life.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• she is talking to someone else and keeping you on the hook

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on honey , obviously she's not into you so just leave her alone, ignore her and you'll leave her wondering if you miss her and she might contact you

0|2
    0|0
    • Agreed. Let her go. It sounds like she's already gone

What Guys Said 1

• Don't just hang around waiting for her. It'll make you look weak and she'll be even more turned off. Let her go and see if she comes back. If she does, great. If she doesn't, then you'll be in the same boat you are now only she won't be telling her friends that you're bothering her. Plus, if she thinks it doesn't bother you then she'll think you can get by fine without her.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes