Has this already ended by now or not?

Here's the story:

I met this guy back in January 2009...we really liked each other a lot & we were talking everyday- we got to know each other pretty well I would say. Then on June the 1st he says he lost interest: It's because another girl ran after him. Then he cut me off completely and he was ignoring me. Then I got very angry & frustrated because I really like this guy a lot & the girl that chased after him is not all that attractive - I'm WAY BETTER than her!

I didn't know hot to get through to him because he was ignoring - he cut me off August 2009. So then in November 2009 I opened up a fake Facebook account & msn ID and I spoke to him. He was saying that he's single and that his last ex who was black cheated on him (with a guys who's just a friend & who doesn't commit to anyone) and then he was talking about me that I'm "Sincere". He didn't know it was me but then in the end he found out and he called me a liar/ said that he hates me...

We are now back in contact since Feb 2010. He apologized to me & when he saw me he was asking me: "well don't I get a hug?" Then we hugged and kissed. When I asked him about her again in person, he was saying: c'mon black not my type- she didn't cheat I just got sick of her...

Do you think he's still with her? or do you think they ended? Ever since he got with her he removed his relationship status on Facebook and its blank and his looking for says friendship not friendship and dating..is he still with her? Why dint he change his relationship status? why did he eave it blank and not write single? Is he just looking for what he wants in a relationship & is only looking for friendship for now?

• Yes- he's still with her
  • No - he's not with her
  • He's with her but not happy with her and wants to leave her
    Vote C
  • Some people change their Facebook and leave it that way
    Vote D

02

What Guys Said 2

• Well, he's probably single. The fact that he didn't change all of his Facebook status stuff doesn't meant anything. It could be he's lazy or doesn't want to look for a potential mate on Facebook. If you like him, why not ask him out on a date? If that doesn't work, you can ask him about his status of being in a relationship.

• Yea he just left it blank and he has said twice to me that we'll make plans again..

• ...man...that's a tough situation. If you still like him, and don't think he's an ass, you should look for signs.

Just google "signs that he likes me" and you'll get like a gazillion results. If you see him trying to talk to you more, looking at you more, trying to flirt with you, then yes he likes you.

At this point, I would say no, he's not with her. But give me more info and I'll give you a better answer.. :-)

• Ok we ALWAYS kiss & hug when we see each other - he kisses me passionatley, he payed me compliments, he was teling me on msn that he has always wondered what my mother looks like and asked me to send a pic...and since the last tiem we went out, he has said to me twice that were going out again...and the other day on msn I told him that I have condoms in my bag and then he asked "why though?" like 3 times and then he said: "its not like ur going to have sex with anyone but me so y get them?"

• Ok, in light of this new info, he likes you... haha g'luck

What Girls Said 0